Ann Green, B.A, M.Ed., Copywriter, Editor, Journalist, Tutor
A “Jane-of-All-Trades” When it Comes to Words
* Writing and editing for businesses and non-profits; website text, feature stories, annual reports; tag lines, slogans, product and program names
* Feature stories, humor pieces, creative non-fiction for newspapers and magazines in print and online
* Tutoring for grades: K – 12 in reading, writing, study skills; guidance for high school students writing college entrance essays;
* Public Speaking: I have created a presentation “Religious Humor: The Historical and the Hysterical” for your synagogue, church or community group.
* Project in Process: A book of children’s poems…Stay tuned!
Contact me at email@example.com or 617-527-1799